CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
Any cancellation of a booking or reservation of any tour / travel services / product by a client must be delivered to Destinasia Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd. in writing and be acknowledged by Destinasia Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd. in writing. The applicable cancellation fees shall be determined with reference to the date on which the request to cancel is received by Destinasia Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd. and are expressed hereinafter as a percentage of the total price paid for the cancelled Product, excluding any insurance products. The Cancellation charges shall be as follows:
(a) For cancellation of a Tour Product / Any Independent Tour Product, if the reservation is cancelled
- At least 60 days prior to the date of arrival – 90% of the advance deposit may be refunded (except the transaction charges) after deducting 10% towards processing/accounting charges.
- 30 – 59 days prior to the date of arrival – 75% of the advance deposit may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
- 15 – 29 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% of the advance deposit may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
- In less than 15 days prior to the date of arrival or in case of ‘No Show’ – No Refund.
(b) For cancellation of Hotel Bookings
- The cancellation policies of hotels may vary from hotel to hotel, and place to place, due to peak season, which is defined as the influx of tourists in their region.
- We are bound to accept and follow the specific cancellation policy of different hotels in different regions.
- In case of variation of the cancellation policy of the hotel with our above stated policy, the excess of cancellation charges, if any, shall be borne by the client.
- In case of cancellation of the tour after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount, that we are able to recover from the hotel.
- We do not take any responsibility for unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation, missed meals etc.
- Modifications/Cancellations sent directly to the hotel will not be honored.